If you are looking for a Cairns Reef Tour and you only visit the Great Barrier Reef once, you will want to see it at it’s best! Reef Magic Cruises has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for its superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life.
Depart direct from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran providing a smoother ride and reduced travel time, leaving more of your day to experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. Unique to Reef Magic Cruises, our modern fast catamarans are never filled to capacity ensuring unmatched space, comfort & attentive service.
The all-weather Marine World platform caters for all activity levels. Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon or stay dry and view the reef from the semi-submersible reef viewer, glass bottom boat or underwater observatory.
There are also many optional activities (additional cost) to choose from. Join our Marine Biologist on a Guided Snorkel safari, "go beyond snorkeling" and try SNUBA! The latest activity on the reef or go scuba diving (no experience necessary). Try a Helmet Dive for a scuba-style experience without getting your hair wet, or soar above it all on a spectacular Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight. With 5 hours at the reef there is time to do it all.
- Five (5) Full Hours at "Marine World" on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Morning and Afternoon Teas
- Full Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch
- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices
- FREE Wet suit and lycra suit use for year round comfort and in-water safety
- Semi-Submersible and Glass Bottom Boat Tour with Interactive Commentary
- Underwater Observatory with Fish Feeding and Identification
- On board Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Use of Sundeck
- Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms